You can help people in need!
Get involved with projects in Australia and overseas to help create a better future for others.
Counsellor (Spanish Speaking)
We are currently seeking Spanish speaking Counsellors Practitioners to hold online group sessions. This position will see you working with vulnerable children and women who have suffered from physical and mental abuse. You will need to deliver between 1-5 hours of online sessions per week at your convenience between 6AM-12PM AEST (Sydney).
- Professional counselling experience
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish communication skills
- Desire to assist sensitive cases related to abused women and children
What You Get:
Mind for Life will provide you with an opportunity to empower yourself to grow in your field and enhance your capabilities and strength by giving you the opportunity to serve the community.
- Flexibility in doing your tasks
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative team
- Service certificate and reference after the completion of 6 months volunteering period
Please apply if you believe that you will be able to handle sensitive cases of children and adults who suffered from mental or physical abuse and commit for a period of six months. If you feel you would be suitable for this role please send a CV and cover letter to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org